THE Y INVESTS IN YOU
Lifeguard/Water Fitness Instructor
Have fun in the pool teaching water fitness to adults! Pool location is at Lexington Square Retirement Center, and classes are held two mornings a week, currently on Mondays and Thursdays.
Starting Salary at $13; approximately six hours a week.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Lifeguard certification, CPR and First Aid training required.
- Coursework in education, recreational sports or social work preferred.
- Group management, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Applicants must be able to pass federal and state criminal background check.
- Three references will be reviewed for each applicant
Please apply by submitting a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Part Time Y’s Kids Staff
The YMCA is looking for enthusiastic people who are interested in becoming substitute Y’s Kids Staff for its after-school programs. Hours for the Before School program start at 7 AM and continue until the school day begins. Hours for the After School program are from the end of the school day until 6 PM. Assignments will be at school sites in Lombard and Villa Park. The number of hours per week will vary on the basis of need.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have an interest and enthusiasm in working with children, as demonstrated by college coursework or experience (volunteer or work experience)
- Complete a background check
- Must be flexible in regard to availability
The Y Invests In You
The Y is dedicated to helping you reach your professional goals because we want you to
feel valued in your work and confident in your potential.
• Ongoing training and development
• Employee resource groups
• Job enrichment opportunities
The Tri-Town YMCA Offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Access to a local Y fitness center
- Tax Deferred savings plan allows you to save tax deferred from the first day of employment.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) includes: counseling service, child & elder care referrals, financial & legal advice, etc.
- Tri-Town will provide for background check, fingerprinting, CPR/First Aid/AED training, exams, as required.
Please call the Tri-Town YMCA, (630)629-9622 or email us at email@example.com, if you are interested in joining our team.